- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone, Knox Gear Shock Mount, Pop Filter and Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm with 3/8 inch-16 Threading
- TWO OUTPUTS: This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- SMOOTH FREQUENCY: Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications. High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
The Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs - a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone also offers a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 6.6 feet USB cables (USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A) and 9.8 feet XLR-female-to-XLR-male cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
- Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Streaming/Podcasting Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Knox Gear Shock Mount
- Knox Gear Pop Filter for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
- Knox Gear Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm with 3/8 inch-16 Threading (Black)