- Durable Nylon rip stop fabric with DWR water repellant finish to help keep you dry
- Includes removable Clickfast liner with supple 200 series pad for a comfortable ride
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts for maximum breathability
- Zipped hand, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets for secure storage
- Seamless seat panel and adjustable belt for perfect fit
Hummvee Short II with liner
The iconic and original utility MTB baggy short, with multi-pocket design for trails or town.
Hummvee. Because icons can be rugged as well as beautiful.
This much-loved icon of the MTB scene was originally developed by working with London delivery couriers back in the day. We asked them what they needed in a pair of urban cycling shorts and Hummvee was born. So versatile a product, it was adopted by mountain-bikers too and can be seen on both the trail and the daily city commute. It comes complete with a padded liner short.
Utility and Cargo Pockets
There are no less than 6 pockets on this short, positioned around the body and mostly using a zipped closure for extra security.
Tried and tested, this short has outlived many a bike and we have worked hard to ensure that its durability will not disappoint. They incorporate a tough nylon and are double stitched in critical areas, making them nearly indestructible.
Clickfast Detachable Liner Short Included
This product comes complete with an Endura Clickfast detachable liner. Just pull them on and you are ready to roll. The liner is made with a lightweight stretch mesh, elastic waistband and silicon hem grippers.
The seat pad is our very own 200 series pad for wicking comfort throughout the day. And, can be quickly clicked in and out with Clickfast attachment system, interchangeable with other MTB cycle shorts in our range.
The short is made in a tough nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish for effective spray protection. Critical seams are also twin-needled for added security.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Includes Clickfast detachable liner with 200 series pad
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt