POE Power Bank Module, Mini POE Combiner Separator Universal RJ45 Connector AP Network Bridge POE Injector for Router, Network Switch, Computer Host Network Interface(black)
Rated 3.5/5 based on 11 customer reviews
- The POE power supply module is compatible with devices that support standard PoE pin outputs (pins 4 and 5 power/pin 7 and 8 supplies). Supports the AP signal TL-AP301C/TL-AP451C to save costs and reduce the burden on the wireless network.
- Power is supplied to detect that the power of the non-first receiving end is again equal to the output voltage of the power supply input voltage. It is in compliance with international safety product standards and is safe to use.
- The utility model has the advantages of simple wall, simple connection and easy setting of power supply, and provides a simple setting method, which can save unnecessary wiring cost for complex environment.
- The AP uses a non-standard poe power supply module, eliminating the need to use a poe switch, saving costs, reducing the risk of wireless network management, and plug and play.
- This separate POE is connected to the POE power supply module according to the voltage required by your POE network equipment. The POE power supply module is DC powered to the RJ45 Ethernet power supply port, and the network equipment without POE function is powered.