- Made in USA
- PROTECT FURNITURE TOPS: Protect your furniture from wear and tear. Stick these surface guards to the bottoms of boxes, vases, cutting boards and other trinkets and gadgets that sit on tables, counters made of glass, wood, marble or any other surface you do not want to damage or scratch.
- CUSHIONING & DAMPENING: These premium bumper pads are great for picture frames, glass table tops, cabinet doors - providing cushioning to prevent damage from accidental slamming, banging and closing. Use as a spacer to give extra rise to a frame or artwork hanging on a wall to get the perfect look! Can also be used like felt or rubber pads on chair, table and desk legs to keep your floors scratch free!
- SLEEK DESIGN: Clear pads stick onto the bottoms, doors, legs, backs on furniture, picture frames or home decor for a non-intrusive way to add protection without compromising your interior design or look of a room.
- SELF-ADHESIVE: Easy to use with the self adhesive that easily sticks to tables, desks, banisters, cabinets or any other furniture that needs cushioning or sound dampening. Sticks to glass, wood, metal, ceramic, granite and more!
- 20-PIECE COMBO PACK: 8 Large Bumpers (1.23" wide x 2.5mm thick) & 12 Medium Bumpers (0.81" wide x 3mm thick). Made in USA
Premium Quality Clear Bumper Pads by GorillaGrit Hardware!
Protect your furniture, decor, walls and floors with these premium surface cushion guards! Soft, clear protectors have built-in self adhesive to easily attach to any surface for non-slip, scratch-proof furniture protection from abrasion, vibration, shock and noise.
Applications include Glass Products, Cutting Boards, Sliding Doors, Furniture, Windows, Wall Hangings, Plastics, Small Appliances, Audio & Video Equipment, Computers, Laptops, Wall Protection, Corner Protection, Cabinets and many other uses at Home and Office.
* Strong Adhesive
* Easy Peel-Off Application, Non-Staining, Non-Skidding
* Strong Abrasion Resistance, Vibration and Shock Dampening
* Made of 100% Molded Polyurethane
* Manufactured in the USA
- Make sure the target application surface is clean, dry and free of debris.
- Clean the surface with a mild solvent such as alcohol if needed
- Grasp bumper on the sides without touching the adhesive
- Press bumper firmly into place on application surface
- NOTE: Bumper cannot be repositioned without ruining adhesive.