Wireless Microphone System, Phenyx Pro Dual Channel Cordless Mic Set with Handheld/Bodypack/Headset/Lapel, 2x100 Channels, Auto Scan, Lock Function, 328ft Coverage, Ideal for Events, Church (PTU-71B)
Rated 3.5/5 based on 11 customer reviews
- PREMIUM WIRELESS PERFORMANCE: Dual UHF wireless microphone system with selectable frequency. Channel 1: 538.3 - 566.5Mhz (100 channels). Channel 2: 571.3 - 599.5MHz (100 channels). Employs PLL frequency synthesized technology to provide hassle-free sound transmission, minimum dropouts, and maximum feedback rejection. Smooth and quick IR synchronization. Long range operation of 290ft – 328ft line of sight
- STURDY BUILD, MULTICHANNEL FEATURE: Sturdy metal builds for wireless receiver and cordless mic. The endurable system is equipped with cardioid dynamic cartridge that engineers for clear robust optimal true sound. Full range response & great reproduction of vocal tone. The multichannel feature enables users to select different frequencies when preset frequency fails, ensuring interference-free reliable operation & allowing multiple systems used simultaneously
- AUTO SCAN FEATURE AND ANTI-INTERFERENCE FEATURE: UHF microphone system equips with auto scan function, which enables system to search for the least interference channel to pair up with transmitters. It also has lock function to lock selected frequency. With wireless headset, wireless lapel lavalier, & handheld mic in one set, it satisfies various needs. 2 antennas design increases anti-interference ability and decreases interference between each channel.
- BOX CONTENTS: 1 x dual wireless metal receiver for long coverage, 1 x wireless handheld mic, 1 x UHF bodypack, 1 x lavalier lapel mic, 1 x headset mic wireless, 1 x 1/4’’ audio cable, 1 x power adapter, 1 x 6.5mm to 3.5mm adapter, 4 x AA battery for 16-hrs long hour use, 2 x antenna, 1 x user manual, 2 x anti-rolling rings
- DEVOTED SERVICE: Genuine Phenyx Pro audio products come with 12-month manufacturer assurance and supportive customer service. Welcome to come to us for troubleshooting or replacement of discontinuous/defective parts.